‘Samarth-2013’ Online Photography Competition.
Themes: (1) A Potential Disaster (2) After the Disaster or (3) Preparedness for Disasters
Deadline for entry submission: 10th of October, 2013 (5:00PM)
Prizes: 1st Position- Rs. 5,000; 2nd Position- Rs. 3,000; and 3rd Position- Rs. 2,000 (Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all entrants).
Who can participate: Any resident of Himachal Pradesh
How to participate: Each entrant can send maximum three (3) entries alongwith the following details-
• Name of the Entrant:
• Address for Correspondence:
• Contact Number:
• Date of Birth:
• When was this Photograph taken (Date and Time)?
• Where was this Photograph taken (Place and District)?
• Description of the photograph (in 500 words maximum)
NOTE: Each entry must comply with the following requirements (the Photograph Requirements)-
• Photographs must be in digital format and must be e-mailed at- email@example.com stating 'Samarth-2013 PC' in the subject line. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Competition. The photograph may be taken with a digital camera, a video camera or even a mobile phone camera. The photograph must be in .JPEG or .JPG format and the size of the file must be 5 MB or smaller.
• Photographs must have been taken only in the state of Himachal Pradesh within Six (6) months before the date of entry.
• Any changes (editing in Photoshop etc.) to the original Photograph are unacceptable and will render the Photograph ineligible for the competition.
• By entering the Competition, the entrant represents and acknowledges that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
• The photograph must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
• The entries will be judged in accordance with our judging criteria of ORIGINALITY, RELEVANCE, IMPACT, COMPOSITION, QUALITY and CREATIVITY.
All entries must be received by October 10, 2013 at 5:00 PM (IST).. Entries must be made by the authorized e-mail account of the entrant. The HPSDMA reserves the right to examine the original photographs in order to confirm compliance with these rules.
COPYRIGHT: The entrant retains Copyright of the photograph
USAGE RIGHTS: By submitting a photo, entrants grant HPSDMA the right to edit / reproduce the photograph for our IEC material, on HPSDMA website and the social media pages of ‘Sajag Himachal’.
Advice for the entrants:. Do check out the website of HPSDMA (www.hpsdma.nic.in) to discover more about the hazards, risks and vulnerabilities in Himachal Pradesh.
NOTE:. For any assistance or query, please call- Navneet Yadav at 98166 78898.